BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 217 Posts

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to overwhelming response, we have decided to table the following offer: whomever currrently (as of 8/30/02) has at least 1,000 posts here at The 'Fest, and who would like to have a unique and personalized avatar, now is your chance. Please submit your most creative work directly to this thread. Ideally, they should be in .GIF format (non-animated), and small enough so as to **not** mess up the alignment of the page...

This is not an "open-ended" opportunity;
this offer expires is (7) days!

**excludes tax, title & doc. fees

:p

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
Jon Shafer said:
Due to overwhelming response, we have decided to table the following offer: whomever currrently (as of 8/30/02) has at least 1,000 posts here at The 'Fest, and who would like to have a unique and personalized avatar, now is your chance. Please submit your most creative work directly to this thread. Ideally, they should be in .GIF format (non-animated), and small enough so as to **not** mess up the alignment of the page...

offer expires is (7) days!

You better get that count up then Jon :p

:D

·
5,820 Posts
Jon Shafer said:

this offer expires is (7) days!

**excludes tax, title & doc. fees

Well, Jon, if you're going to force me. :thumbup:

Olds is done, now back to the bimmers.

Get ready for a bunch of lame posting :(

·
Elected by grace
1,945 Posts
Re: Re: More on avatars...

johnlew said:
Get ready for a bunch of lame posting :(
Hey! I resemble that comment!

Good thing there's plenty of Python material left in the old grabbag.

Do you know how you can tell if somebody's a witch? :D

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
Chris330ci said:
Hmm...looks like I'll need to kick into overdrive for the next few days if I'm gonna make the cutoff..!
jon said:

whomever currrently (as of 8/30/02)
Including the uncounted off-topic posts, adding [email protected] and clyde325xit, I have over 1100, but that ain't gonna cut it either :(

1 - 20 of 217 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.