BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've taken some cues from the Z9, 7 series and the upcoming 1 series concept and sketched what the new 3 series/4 series may possibly look like from the front, if Adrichris Von Bangledoonk gets hog wild...

Attachments

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kaz said:
I see Lincoln LS.
I think the LS has taken a lot of cues from BMW to start with.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I hope that in the end Honkeydork and Bungle don't mess with the grille as much as Hack is showing there. It's a subtle thing but to flare the sides of the kidney grille that much just loses the BMW character too much for me and ventures into, (some have already said it) Pontiac territory.

But what happens if they do it? Do we feel the excitement or pass it along? :dunno:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Wow! I'd be willing to put money that your sketch is pretty damn close. What I find ironic is how pontiac always wanted to emulate bmw and now bmw wants to emulate pontiac. :(

I'm just waiting for the plastic body cladding that comes up to the midline.

·
Registered
848 Posts
obLu said:
I'm just waiting for the plastic body cladding that comes up to the midline.
Everyday I pull out of my garage and am reminded of GMs commitment to quality. How? I see the plastic body cladding falling off my neighbors Grand Am!

Cracks me up everytime he tells everyone how [email protected] his Grand Prix is.

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Had some "time" so I flushed out the rest of the car a little bit more...

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.