BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This peaked my interest when I read an article about it in Automobile. I went to the website a few days ago and now I can't stop thinking about how I'd configure one. I'm seriously considering throwing down a deposit if I can make the numbers work. Thought I'd check in with the Fest to see if I'm not totally crazy.

What's the verdict?

http://www.morgan3wheeler.co.uk/

·
I do'nt make mistakes.
10,478 Posts
Should have been a poll, so we could vote you crazy.

·
resU deretsigeR
6,259 Posts

·
resU deretsigeR
6,259 Posts
All tail draggers are unsafe if they over steer. Once the car starts to go sideways, it can flip around or roll. Having the motor so far forward isn't going to help. The skinny front tires might help some.

I would be terrified driving that car in wet weather.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm not so worried about safety, and wouldn't ever drive it in the rain. This would simply be a fun car that I would keep for a long, long time.

I like the warbird and RAF livery, but am not sure that I could commit to it for the long haul. It might grow old quickly. I really like the matte black with chrome, ( kinda hot rod esque) but am worried about the maintenance on that kind of paint. I might get a different, lighter color, then get it wrapped with vinyl later on. I love the bespoke options, but there are just too many good combos that it makes the decision that much more difficult.

Sent from my PC36100 using Bimmer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.