BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, i'm right in the middle of upgrading from sport seats to comforts seat. The new seats are equipped with the RSE monitors. My plan is to retrofit RSE as well.

Therefore i have use a MOST connector in the front of the car to connect KOMBI,NBT,DVD and RSE. The first 3 in alread have, DVD has been retrofitted. Now i want to rewire all the MOST connections. I dont know at the moment where exactly the MOST connector is located in the front of the car. Could anyone who has more than 2 MOST devices connected in the front tell me where the MOST connector is located ?

For RSE ECU i'm looking for the part number of the connectors at the back. Its a 20pins+2 MOST and 3 others HSD cabel.

thank you for you contribution

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
has no one RSE installed and can have look where the MOST connector is located in the front ?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
My crystall ball does not work at the moment. Could you tell which car you have? Chassis- and year model.

Edit. Basically you can always find MOST behind your headunit.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sure its a BMW f10 LCI 520d 02/2014 Sedan VIN: D048309.

·
Registered
563 Posts
take a look, I guess these would be your connectors for the RSE...

As for the MOST, the devices are connectet in a circle / ring in a closed loop.
so I guess you just have to re-wire to the next closest component and "expand" the loop

viu glück:)

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you the part numbers. Could you assist me for the other RSE connectors ? I need the HSD Connectors from RSE to the seats and their connector.

I'm familiar with the MOST bus wiring. I did the retrofit of tv and DVD changer recently. But i dont want to implement a flying circle in my car. Therefore BMW has a kind of MOST connector for connecting more than 2 participants. For an F10 for instance there are two MOST connectors possible. One in the front and one in the trunk on the right hand side.

I would like to know where the front MOST connector is located from factory. Otherwise i would place the connector somewhere else in the front, but i would like to do it original.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I guess it would be these cables. they come as a wiring set.
maybe a car-electrician should be able to make this cable/connector seperatly

as for the most connector.
take a look at this print out. maybe they are no longer present anymore. I couldn't find more info on them.
maybe someone else chimes in or ask your local dealer to make sure

let us know how the retrofit goes

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The retrofit of RSE was done successfully last weekend. Everything works fine.
I'm still looking for the connectors for the HSD wires at the RSE HU and at seat site.
I just made a temporary solution to get I work.

·
Registered
263 Posts
HI,

I found the following:

61 12 9 303 270 Rep.-Kabelsatz RSE Sitz LVDS li./re.
61 12 9 262 253 Rep.-Kabelsatz RSE Sitz vorn links
61 12 9 271 820 Rep.-Kabelsatz RSE Sitz vorn rechts

Thorsten

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi ocen
I wanted pin diagram for the 20 pin rse nbt connector
My rse in 5 series f10 keeps on rebooting every 60 secs .
Can u help
What happens if I loop the most comming to rse?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts