BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In July I purchased a CPO 2015 X5d M-sport. From day 1 in love with fell in love it, power and torque great balance. I've been lurking around this site since i bought the car. My question is I'm coming on 10k since purchase. I have used Motul 300v in the passed on my Street/strip turbo motorcycle. Now with Specific oil being ll04 I was looking to use X-Clean + or X-Clean efe any thoughts. I've looked on this site and didn't find much info.

Thanks Michael

·
Registered
448 Posts
Mobil ESP was a top runner but that is being discontinued. I always use BMW oil in my diesel. Get it online for cheaper than dealer price and change it at 7500 intervals.

·
Pedant and Curmudgeon
6,205 Posts
In July I purchased a CPO 2015 X5d M-sport. From day 1 in love with fell in love it, power and torque great balance. I've been lurking around this site since i bought the car. My question is I'm coming on 10k since purchase. I have used Motul 300v in the passed on my Street/strip turbo motorcycle. Now with Specific oil being ll04 I was looking to use X-Clean + or X-Clean efe any thoughts. I've looked on this site and didn't find much info.

Thanks Michael
From the reviews and usage in EU, I wouldn't hesitate to use it. A bit easier to find the Pennzoil/Shell or Pentosin for me.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
22,841 Posts
And since its a weird, oddly named euro product, it must be way better.

·
Nuclear engineer
02/2012 X5 35d M57Y CPO 99K miles NOKIAN WR G3 12K miles
17,535 Posts
And since its a weird, oddly named euro product, it must be way better.
I thought that it is named after the Euro-trash author of The Reference Frame blog, Lubes Motul LOL LoL lol

Lubos Motl said:
Panpsychism is needed to quantify consciousness
Let me assume that you consider yourself conscious. Let me assume that you admit that there's nothing too special about yourself ***8211; i.e. that you are not a hardcore solipsist. It must make sense for other people to be considered conscious ***8211; objectively or at least subjectively. ... https://motls.blogspot.com/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts