BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Trend Setter!
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am getting a quote of $1600 + Taxes on MPPK kit only. So I am guessing final price should be around $1710 or so. This price includes labor cost as well. I was wondering if this is a good deal? My car is November 2014 built and there a chance in the part.

Also, anyone here got MPPK installed at BMW of El Cajon? If yes, please recommend a tech or SA to work with. That will be great.

Thank you.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hi All,

I am getting a quote of $1600 + Taxes on MPPK kit only. So I am guessing final price should be around $1710 or so. This price includes labor cost as well. I was wondering if this is a good deal? My car is November 2014 built and there a chance in the part.

Also, anyone here got MPPK installed at BMW of El Cajon? If yes, please recommend a tech or SA to work with. That will be great.

Thank you.
It also depends on the year of your 335i. I just got it installed at my dealer for $200 and purchased the flash code from tischer for $500. For the 2012 N55 it is only a chip flash. For the F30 it comes with an air intake as well so its more expensive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts