BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if any of the forum dealers/CA's (or others) can confirm if the MSD program can be combined with the current FS Loyalty program (the .00075 reduction)? I have been told that it cannot be combined?

·
Make Their Ass Quit!
1,281 Posts
Im leasing an new one today and told my CA I want to put 7 SDs down. He said he would have to check with the finance mgr to see if that was allowed. I can't imagine it not being allowed.

·
Mace
817 Posts
MSD's have nothing to do with the incentive program so MSD away! My M3 lease was based on the extremely low Jan 11 rates (0.00090), owner loyalty discount (-0.00030), seven MSDs (-0.00049) and loyalty waiver of 1 MSD. Since I did a European Delivery the -0.00030 loyalty discount offset the 0.00030 ED adder but even so, my MF ended up at only 0.00041. The specific loyalty discount varies between models.

·
Make Their Ass Quit!
1,281 Posts
Mace: just curious if you have that documented anywhere-i'm being told that they can't be combined and would like to take advantage of the program...
I'm closing on a car this afternoon. The CA confirmed a few minutes ago that I can use MSDs in conjunction with all other reductions.

·
Launch Control Ready
1,577 Posts
I'm closing on a car this afternoon. The CA confirmed a few minutes ago that I can use MSDs in conjunction with all other reductions.
NASA - what are you getting? I ask since we essentially have the same car currently. :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.