BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

MSD's still around?

624 1
Hey everybody, first post here. I have an '03 330i ZHP that I am thinking of getting rid of for an M3. I leased my 330 back in '03 using the Multiple Security Deposit program. I placed 10 security deposits on my car, and as a result, got my money factor down to almost nothing (my monthy use charge is like $19.25!).

I searched this board and found no real definitive info on whether or not the MSD program is still in effect and what the terms are now. Also, I guess there aren't any incentives on M3's like on the sedans, are there?

Mine's gonna be a bitch to sell with new ones discounted $4200. :bawling:
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Yeah, they limit it to 5 security deposits now and the rate reduction isn't as great as it used to be. I check tomorrow if you remind me.

cwadster said:
Hey everybody, first post here. I have an '03 330i ZHP that I am thinking of getting rid of for an M3. I leased my 330 back in '03 using the Multiple Security Deposit program. I placed 10 security deposits on my car, and as a result, got my money factor down to almost nothing (my monthy use charge is like $19.25!).

I searched this board and found no real definitive info on whether or not the MSD program is still in effect and what the terms are now. Also, I guess there aren't any incentives on M3's like on the sedans, are there?

Mine's gonna be a bitch to sell with new ones discounted $4200. :bawling:
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.