BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any mud flappers for the e46 m3

· Registered
79 Posts
No idea, but they might look good matched with a set of curb detectors. If you don't know what I'm talking about ask your grandfather. They are springs with metal tips that are attached to side of the car at curb height. Mighty cool.

· Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whk said:
No idea, but they might look good matched with a set of curb detectors. If you don't know what I'm talking about ask your grandfather. They are springs with metal tips that are attached to side of the car at curb height. Mighty cool.
you think....so just in case i dont run your head over with my 285 tires..right....

i was talking about this mr. 60s

Attachments

· Banned
1,202 Posts
Riuster said:
you think....so just in case i dont run your head over with my 285 tires..right....

i was talking about this mr. 60s
That looks terrible.

· Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
zcasavant said:
That looks terrible.
i could care less how it looks..it looks fine...with all the crap is coming from my wide tires...its worth it.

· Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what a bunch of trolls...WTF

· Registered
328 Posts
I'd buy those if I were old, fat and too lazy to bend over and wash my car... :rofl: Those things are nasty... And in all honesty..I would'nt think that they would do that much good..Black is a b$$ch to keep clean(my car), and most of the filth is coming from the mist of dirt from the drag of the car's aerodynamics...How else can you wash your car and two miles down the road see dirt all over the rear bumper??? Not so much from the tires slinging it up... Here..try these...http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=1811902 :stickpoke

· Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
like today....water spots all over my sides....white spots on my Carbon Black....gettting very upset....who cares what it looks like....i have mud guards on my TSX..looks fine....

asking someone from Florida to pick em up...then Ill post pics...so you can mock it...all you like Hardy har har...but..I dont see anything wrong with it...looks good with black and it sure keeps the car clean from those accidental puddles on the street...

Ill make sure..I put up some nice DICE mirror decor, black of course with the mud flaps.

Also, most of you have STOCK tires and wheels..and also the body of your regular 3 series..is wider than the tires..so no probs for you..but for me...I have very wide tires...285 rears....and the fronts protude....quite nicely...so my problems are not yours...

"OH you can go stock" ...ok..I cant be boring like you BMW owners..sorry. :rofl:

Attachments

· Banned
1,202 Posts
Riuster said:
like today....water spots all over my sides....white spots on my Carbon Black....gettting very upset....who cares what it looks like....i have mud guards on my TSX..looks fine....

asking someone from Florida to pick em up...then Ill post pics...so you can mock it...all you like Hardy har har...but..I dont see anything wrong with it...looks good with black and it sure keeps the car clean from those accidental puddles on the street...

Ill make sure..I put up some nice DICE mirror decor, black of course with the mud flaps.

Also, most of you have STOCK tires and wheels..and also the body of your regular 3 series..is wider than the tires..so no probs for you..but for me...I have very wide tires...285 rears....and the fronts protude....quite nicely...so my problems are not yours...

"OH you can go stock" ...ok..I cant be boring like you BMW owners..sorry. :rofl:
With all the doodads on that car plus the heavy wheels, your M3 must weight an awful lot.

· Empowered Consumer
4,177 Posts
Riuster said:

Then why even ask here?

Alex

· Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
zcasavant said:
With all the doodads on that car plus the heavy wheels, your M3 must weight an awful lot.
only I am the heavy part of the car..speaking of WEIGHT

Muffler...lost 20 lbs

wheels, lost 10lbs on each rim, forged alloys are about 26lbs per piece

what else...electronics..insignificant...the only issue is the donut spare tire in my trunk..cant leave home without

mud flaps..what a few ounces..please

· Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BahnBaum said:
Then why even ask here?

Alex
oh brother..i asked IF ANYONE KNEW WHERE TO GET THEM..i didnt ask if YOU LIKE THEM...I could care less about your opinions on how to modify my car.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.