BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get a little more sound out of the car. Would going to a muffler delete system be a good move? Don't want to sacrifice any performance though.

Leasing the car, so I don't want to do anything that will prevent me from putting it back together at the end. Not 100% sure if Muffler delete requires the cutting of the stock exhaust?

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
I changed my mufflers to glasspacks but they are basically straight pipes on my 750. Sounded great but it did have drone.
The video is on youtube, same user name as here.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
And AFAIK engines with a turbo or supercharger benefit from freer flowing exhaust and N/A engine need a little back pressure. I did not feel a difference in torque.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looking to get a little more sound out of the car. Would going to a muffler delete system be a good move? Don't want to sacrifice any performance though.

Leasing the car, so I don't want to do anything that will prevent me from putting it back together at the end. Not 100% sure if Muffler delete requires the cutting of the stock exhaust?
i did muffler delete on my Beast. sounds great. be ready to tell your neighbors to **** off

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app

1 - 12 of 12 Posts