Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a multiple disk cd changer in the back of my 2004 318 ci but I can't eject the disks, seems jammed, has been like that for months now and was hoping it might pop out by now. These are disks in it, and when I select it from the radio it says 'no disks'. Any ideas anyone, anyone, anyone, bueller?

As always thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the same thing happen in my car. Unfortunately, the only way I've found to get your disks back out of the changer is to remove the changer from the car, then take the changer apart and manually operate the gears inside.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Find a 3 pin connector connected to the CD changer. Disconnect/reconnect and hopefully your changer will figure itself out again. Perhaps a CD became dislodged from the magazine and is blocking the mechanism?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So finally went out to try to figure this out today armed with 2 knives from the kitchen, I noticed the 3rd or 4th disk looked to be stuck so I give the loader part 2/3 hard taps with the butt of the knife and out it popped! Happy days!! Thanks for all of your advice folks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts