Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, This is my first post. I read this forum from 2016, when I buy my X1 F48 sDrive 18d.
From day one I have a large number of issues. In first some noise coming from front right weel when steering to left side (running in the runabout), the cabin noise coming from different component like decorative trims, from the cockpit...etc.
I have also some issue with my multimedia system. I have a navigation pro, and the volume, when I use the USB or Bluetooth is very lower compared to FM radio. An other issue is related to start&Stop, if I push the volume to maximum, when the engine re-start from start and stop, the volume is lowered in a value near to 50%. My dealer sowed me a letter coming from BMW that tell that is a normal behaviour (Head Unit protection).
My question is: Is possible to code to deactivate the Head-Unit protection and the value for the USB and BT Source?

Thanks in advance.

alfran

·
Registered
6 Posts
There is an option in bimmercode that will change the restart volume to your desire. Normally it's set at 25% out of the factory I think.

You also need obd reader (wireless bt or wifi) to utilize bimmercode app

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts