BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Munich Airport - BMW Shop!

1914 5
Forgot to mention this (don't think it's an :aty: either)...

In terminal 2 there's a small BMW shop where you can buy last minute stuff before coming home. T-shirts, keyrings, jackets etc. Even bikes!

Passes some time :)
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
damn, I didn't see it when I was there!
I stopped by there on our way back to LAX. While its cool to see, its way too expensive. I ended just buying three pens. If you really want to buy BMW stuff, I recommend the Neiderlassung dealership near the Delivery center.

:thumbup:
I went there, but they dodn't have much stock (of apparel anyway).
arnolds said:
I stopped by there on our way back to LAX. While its cool to see, its way too expensive. I ended just buying three pens. If you really want to buy BMW stuff, I recommend the Neiderlassung dealership near the Delivery center.

:thumbup:
You know, I was hoping to see a lot more BMW paraphernalia. Maybe a keychain or t-shirt or something. I guess BMW keeps a tight reign on its logo. I didn't come back with any souvenier's from Germany. Also, I didn't see the BMW store. I saw some huge BMW logo but didn't investigate.
I went there as well back in January, it was great. They were all excited to hear I was a happy ED customer. They had the 6 series key chain that my dealer didn't have yet :)
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.