BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Now that winter is over I am beginning to scan the markets for an M5 Wagon and a Z3 M Coupe. Gas prices here will probably force me into a different family car market, but I still hope to go for the M Coupe. I joined to learn as much about maintaining the car as possible before I make the leap. Having the Autobahn and the Alps nearby, and Nurburgring not far away, I owe it to myself to live the dream while in Germany.

I was an avid S2000 autocrosser in the states, and left a couple of sweet cars behind. Living downtown and biking to work is great, but I need my automotive fix...

I was active in the Carolina's S2000 community (S2KI.com), and like cars that are competitive in their OEM state. I'm also joining the Lotus forums as I am also considering an Elise/Exige.

Thanks in advance for the help. If I find a good Z3 M Coupe, I'll eventually bring it back to the states.

Regards,

G.

·
Registered
436 Posts
You will have to make sure that the Z3 M Coupe is a US spec car if you are planning to bring it back with you.

Best bet is to look in the classifieds of the Stars and Stripes and other US Military sites.

There are some US spec cars around, and they are ridiculously cheap in comparison to their Euro counterparts.

·
Retired Official Welcomer
2018 M4 Competition Package•2019 540i MSport
8,345 Posts
Welcome aboard. :hi: You have been officially welcomed to the 'Fest. :thumbup: :roundel:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts