BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Coole Russen
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of music are you listen to, while you're driving(engine music not counts lol)?

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Music? Rap makes me want to puke, and I can't believe what passes for rock and roll these days. Mostly I listen to sports talk on ESPN radio on my Sirius Satellite, but otherwise I listen to 80's alternative on the "First Wave" station--The Cure, The Smiths, D. Mode, P. Furs, Thompson Twins, Ramones, etc. I haven't heard a decent group or musician that I like in about 20 years--other than the Screamin' Cheetah Wheelies (now defunct, of course), Springsteen, Stones, and other oldies but goodies. All time fave is The Beatles. Yeah, I'm a old stick in the mud.

·
Registered
185 Posts
What kind of music are you listen to, while you're driving(engine music not counts lol)?
Don't you mean: What kind of music ARE YOU LISTENING TO while you're driving (engine music DOES NOT count lol)?

Just thought since you felt the need to correct me I might as well return the favor.

·
2003 540i - M Sport
1,895 Posts
ole skool rap....the DOC / EPMD / NWA etc etc

classic rock stuffs ... zz top/eagles older and newer stuff/dire straits/ eric clapton (pre and post cream)

80s stuffs...michael jackson/def leppard etc etc

·
Retired Hotness!
921 Posts
Don't you mean: What kind of music ARE YOU LISTENING TO while you're driving (engine music DOES NOT count lol)?

Just thought since you felt the need to correct me I might as well return the favor.
So childish

Here is what I put in the other thread.....
Old skool Hip Hop
Jazz
Pop when the kids are in the car
Howard Stern on Occasion
I have been on an 80's kick lately (Pat Benatar's, Duran Duran, and such)

·
Coole Russen
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

Sure thing.:) Feel free, English is my second language.

·
Registered
137 Posts
mostly talk radio, 80s & 90s R&B and a taste of Jazz. Was in the music biz for 16 years and don't have the stomach for whats out now. :big fail:

·
Ivan
686 Posts
classic, flamenco guitar, oscar chaves, lots of news,

never sports related news, never talk shows, never rap nor regaeton

and of course the engine while doing some urban driving, I
just love that!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Currently in the Changer

Electric Ladyland
Clannad Anam
Stevie Ray Vaughn Greatest hits
Beggars Banquet
Me and Mister Johnson
The Harder they Come Soundtrack

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Almost anything except country music !!!

·
Coole Russen
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I like mostly techno and rap :thumbup:

·
^^^Worst Username Ever!
1,381 Posts
Almost anything except country music !!!
Same here. :rofl:

Unlike some posters here, I feel there is such a thing as "good" rap music. Like every other genre, you get mostly stinky music and occasionally some gems.

Though I currently listen to soft rock.

·
X
227 Posts
Ahem, Velvet Acid Christ (Industrial Acid-Techno), Simian Mobile Disco/Daft Punk (Electronica with heavy disco influence), Sets by Darkcube (Jungle), Led Zeppelin, Portishead/Kruder and Dorfmeister/Morcheeba (Chill), Shpongle/Infected Mushroom (Psychedelic Trance)
Enjoy Jazz and Classical Piano just not while driving my ludicrously powerful vehicle.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts