BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a extremely clean 2002 330 ci with 52K (pretty excited) and it came with an extra set of Mutec 18" wheels. It seems they are no longer in production and aren't really my style. Can anyone tell me anything about them, are they desirable in some circles?

·
Keeping it surreal
43,351 Posts
Never heard of them. Read the E46 Wiki....you will find a detailed explanation on proper wheel fitment. That will help you a bit.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Just picked up a extremely clean 2002 330 ci with 52K (pretty excited) and it came with an extra set of Mutec 18" wheels. It seems they are no longer in production and aren't really my style. Can anyone tell me anything about them, are they desirable in some circles?
go for a sale or trade if u'r not interested in them, u got them for free anyway

·
Registered
229 Posts
Bavarian auto sold them a few years back along with a few aero pieces. Prob similar quality to subbed out white label tsw's like beyern.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.