BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mineral White with Cinnammon or Arctic White with Venetian Beige on a 535 xi. I've had blue 3 times in a row with Venetian Beige.

Thoughts welcome

·
Registered
389 Posts
I am not a fan of the venetian beige. Had it once before. I think the Arctic White with the Cinnamon interior would be sweet. jmho of course. :)

Mineral White with Cinnammon or Arctic White with Venetian Beige on a 535 xi. I've had blue 3 times in a row with Venetian Beige.

Thoughts welcome

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not a fan of the venetian beige. Had it once before. I think the Arctic White with the Cinnamon interior would be sweet. jmho of course. :)
LOL---I've hard the Venetian Beige 3 times already. Not sure I'm a fan of the darker interior, but seems sweet combo with the AW.

·
Premium Member
2018 540i MSport
8,769 Posts
I have to say, Mineral White is very striking and beautiful in the sun. I have always gotten dark colors on my 4 BMW's, now have Azurite Black. But I've seen several 5's in Mineral and liked them. The Cinnamon with that would look great I think. I had Cinnamon in 2 of the BMW's, and it's very easy to keep brand new. Very striking too with the black carpets and trim. BTW, Venetian Beige for 2016 also has black trim, more striking than the monotone -- also looks a bit more like the Individual interiors -- I have Amaro Brown, and they all have black trim. But overall, I think a white exterior with beige trim is kind of "blah" in today's world.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have to say, Mineral White is very striking and beautiful in the sun. I have always gotten dark colors on my 4 BMW's, now have Azurite Black. But I've seen several 5's in Mineral and liked them. The Cinnamon with that would look great I think. I had Cinnamon in 2 of the BMW's, and it's very easy to keep brand new. Very striking too with the black carpets and trim. BTW, Venetian Beige for 2016 also has black trim, more striking than the monotone -- also looks a bit more like the Individual interiors -- I have Amaro Brown, and they all have black trim. But overall, I think a white exterior with beige trim is kind of "blah" in today's world.
Thanks. I remember when you got your F10. Yeah, I'm a bit torn. Yes the VB with the MW is "blah" or low key, but that's kinda the vibe I think I want--- low key.

First world problems!!!!

·
Premium Member
2018 540i MSport
8,769 Posts
Thanks. I remember when you got your F10. Yeah, I'm a bit torn. Yes the VB with the MW is "blah" or low key, but that's kinda the vibe I think I want--- low key.

First world problems!!!!
Again, the black trim will set it off nicely now.

·
Registered
912 Posts
There's a MW 5 that parks next to my AW at the train station when he can get that spot. When I look at them side by side, I think MW looks "pretty" while AW looks "clean". I think they're both nice though

Attachments

·
Registered
389 Posts
I looked at a "new" Alpine White Luxury Line with Mocha interior and fell in love with the colors as I did with the Nappa seats. Thats a sweet ride you have there!

There's a MW 5 that parks next to my AW at the train station when he can get that spot. When I look at them side by side, I think MW looks "pretty" while AW looks "clean". I think they're both nice though

·
Registered
912 Posts
I looked at a "new" Alpine White Luxury Line with Mocha interior and fell in love with the colors as I did with the Nappa seats. Thats a sweet ride you have there!
Thanks old-school. I keep seeing and admiring yours around here too... and really nicely optioned! I can't wait to see it after you do your planned tweaks :thumbup:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Thanks bro. Yea I am in the middle of 1, trying to figure out the 2nd thing I am going to do to the car. The First thing is get the windows tinted next Wednesday. Already scheduled that and its at dealer cost $195.00 for 3M or Another brand I cant think of the name of at the moment, my choice. I think I will do the cosmetic things first then the performance things later, when the wife is more "understanding" of the cause........My previous 09 535 was a darker silver with black interior and I liked it. Again in a perfect world I would be getting a White with Mocha interior. However I can learn to live with this choice considering I obtained it for 49K Elite CPO'd

Thanks old-school. I keep seeing and admiring yours around here too... and really nicely optioned! I can't wait to see it after you do your planned tweaks :thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts