1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just put my 1k down on an '03 330i/5spd

5spd
blk/blk leatherette/xenon/sport pkg/moonroof

the price 36,400 /dest/mats got me stretching from the 325i I originally was negotiating for, with the same options that car came to 31k. As this is my first car I hope I made the right choice. Its scheduled to arrive mid Nov. Any later and it will be tough to handle.
If anyone knows any new additions (and also if you think I paid too much) to look forward to in the '03 please let me know.

This is my first car, cant wait.

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
coldheat said:
Also, even for US delivery you could probably get $1000-$1500 over US invoice through the Priceline.com
:rolleyes:

Whyt bother with Priceline (if in fact that is true):dunno: Unless you want a coupe right now, 1500 from invoice is doable. I just referred some one and they got 1200:)

·
Elected by grace
1,945 Posts
Re: invoice

Buff_AGM said:
the invoice for this car was 35100 so i figure 1300 over isnt too bad.
If that's the case, then that's a fair deal for both you and the dealer IMO.

Good luck, and get ready to hold on loosely for the ride. Don't worry, the wait only seems like an eternity because it is! :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
w8, ED?

this wait is causing me unforseen problems in restraint, i was wondering how everyone else handles it until I found all the research people have done...breaking down the VIN, finding the ship, you guys are nuts...The only regret I'm beginning to have is that I didnt opt for Euro delivery. Is it at all possible to change my order to ED?

·
Premium Member
7,705 Posts
Re: w8, ED?

Buff_AGM said:
...The only regret I'm beginning to have is that I didnt opt for Euro delivery. Is it at all possible to change my order to ED?
In a word... NO!!!

You can always opt t o cancel your order and start all over (w/ a 5 months wait) to do an Euro.

otherwise, just stick w/ this car and do it on your next bimmer.

beewang

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.