BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As promised, here are two images of my new Alpine White MY03 330i Natural Brown, Prem / Sports, Nav, Xenons.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes; I am now resizing the pix now, sorry first time to post a pix!

:p

·
TXSunDvl
3,630 Posts
Looks good. I've got Alpine White and Sand leather.

You need more stuff on that key chain though. ;)

G

·
That is, by far, the best looking post-facelift E46 sedan I've seen. That color combo works quite well with the questionably restyled light/signal arrangements.

I look forward to seeing it in person.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Nice car!

Does all 3-series with sport-package have that front bumper in the USA? Here in Europe the sport-package had that bumper a couple of years ago but now has a M3-style spoiler-kit.

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Mr Janne said:
Nice car!

Does all 3-series with sport-package have that front bumper in the USA? Here in Europe the sport-package had that bumper a couple of years ago but now has a M3-style spoiler-kit.
That's the bumper from the M-I Aero Kit in Europe, which is not available anymore.

I like it very much though if you ask me, especially on sedan it's looking really good.

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
Closer said:
:yikes: WOW!! What a beautiful car!! Alpine white looks so damn good. By far my fav color on a bimmer! :thumbup:
Thats cause all you White owners are detail slackers! :lmao: :p

J/K!

Looks good, our next car will have the Natural brown in it.

·
Elected by grace
1,945 Posts
That combo naturally complements each other! :thumbup:

I also really like the way the black moldings on the sedan set off the AW color.

·
Oh yeah, she's my baby...
6,629 Posts
Looks great! :thumbup:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics. This is the exact color combo I am thinking of ordering. I have narrowed my choices down to two - Alpine White/Natural Brown or Titanium/Natural Brown.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Excellent color combo! I've got sand leather on my alpine white, but seeing your pics, I really think the natural brown is superior.

Happy driving! :thumbup:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Great pics

Congratulations, Ed.

Very nice looking car. Looks like you got the Navi disc in time, as well.

I know you are having fun. Enjoy.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts