Thanks Tim. Anyone, know how long it usually takes after the pricing and ordering guides come out before the BMWUSA website will let you configure one?2017 BMW 7 Series pricing sheets have been updated and we now have ALPINA B7 pricing and ordering guides as well.
My theory is that they want to wait until after the July 4th holiday weekend, so that they can move a lot of the 2016 models out before they show the 2017s on their website. So maybe another week or two now that that has past.A couple weeks, maybe more. BMWUSA.com lags behind a good amount.
They just fixed this today, added back in the $7100 individual package pricing.After review of the new price guide. The ZL1 Individual Package which was $7100 is now No Charge, so are the $2600 Indvidual 20" wheels. You have to have the Exec Pkg, Lux rear seat Pkg, & Driver Assist Pkg, but if you wanted those anyway you now have some great paint and interior options for no charge. That's $9700 savings
I guess BMW wants to move some Individual luxury packages over the MSport packages
Hi. Thank you for all your info btw, very valuable.
The 2017 BMW G12 7 Series pricing and ordering guides
The BMW 7 Series sets a new benchmark in lightweight design, driving dynamics, comfort, intelligent connectivity and intuitive operation. The extensive use of carbon-fiber reinforced plastic (CFRP) in the structure of the passenger cell and the strategic application of lightweight design reduce weight and increase both the overall torsion strength and bending stiffness of the passenger cell.
The 2017 BMW 7 Series expands on the existing line up with the introduction of the 740i xDrive. All BMW 7 Series featuring BMWs newest and groundbreaking technologies such as Gesture Control, Wireless Charging and the standalone option of the Display Key. An Active Kidney Grille is one of the technology firsts for the US.
Read more about the all new G12 BMW 7 Series
Please note the following option changes for the MY 2017 7 Series Sedan:
- 2NH M Sport Brakes (NEW) available as a stand-alone option for $650. Note that this option must be ordered with the M Sport Package (ZMP).
- 320 Badge Deletion (NEW) available as a stand-alone Priority 1 option as a no-charge option. Please note this will delete both the exterior model designation (740i, 750i) as well as the xDrive badge on the rear trunk lid. The eDrive badge on the C-pillar and "i" badge on the front fender will not be deleted on the 740i xDrive iPerformance when this option is ordered.
- Display Key (3DS) as standard and will also come with two regular key fobs (previously only came with one). Note that existing MY2016 7 Series models (740i, 750i, and 750i xDrive) will also get two regular key fobs with the Display Key starting as of March 2016 production.
- 5DV Remote Control Parking (NEW) available as a stand-alone option for $550. Note that this option must be ordered with the Driver Assistance Plus Package
- As of SOP 07/16, all 20" wheels ordered from factory will include 12 months of tire protection insurance through BMW Financial Services.
2017 BMW M760i
the latest addition to the BMW M Performance line-up. With the introduction of the 2017 BMW M760i xDrive, the sixth generation BMW 7 Series adds the first M Performance TwinPower Turbo 12-cylinder to its offerings. The all-new BMW M760i xDrive combines luxurious driving, style, safety and innovative technologies while embodying M Performance dynamics with the integration of the first 12-cylinder gasoline engine with M Performance Twin Power Turbo technology.
- M Performance TwinPower Turbo 12-cylinder gasoline engine
- 600 hp at 5,500 rpm
- 590 lb-ft torque
- 0-60 mph in 3.9 sec (preliminary)
- M Aero Kit with Cerium Gray accents for air intakes
- Kidney grille bars and air breathers in Cerium Gray
- M twin tailpipe design
- M Sport Exhaust
- Unique 20-in M light-Alloy wheels (front: 8.5 J × 20, rear: 10 J × 20) in Cerium Grey metallic matte finish
Read more about the 600hp all new M760i
740e xDrive iPerformance Sedan
Due to technical limitations, the following options are not available on the 740e xDrive iPerformance Sedan.
- 21H 20" M wheels
- 2TB Sport automatic transmission (replaced by 2TE 8-speed automatic transmission with shift paddles)
- 2VS Active Comfort Drive with Road Preview
- 300 Space Saver Spare Tire
- 5DV Remote Control Parking
- 6AP Remote Services (replaced by 6AG eDrive Remote Services)
2017 BMW G12 7 Series Pricing and Ordering Guides:
- 740i - $81,500
- 740i xDrive - $84,500
- 740e xDrive - $89,100
- 750i - $94,600
- 750i xDrive - $97,600
- M760i xDrive - $153,800
- Pricing does not include Destination and Handling
- 2017 BMW 7 Series G12 Pricing Guide
- 2017 BMW 7 Series G12 Ordering Guide
2017 ALPINA B7 Pricing and Ordering Guides:
- B7 xDrive - $137,000
- Pricing does not include Destination and Handling
- 2017 ALPINA B7 Sedan Pricing Guide
- 2017 ALPINA B7 Sedan Ordering Guide
Read more about the all-new 2017 BMW ALPINA B7
Thanks for the reply Tim. Nothing in paperwork. Called FS and they were as helpful as you would expect having no info on this.I don't, it was just what BMW said in one of the updates. That was 2 years ago, they've probably changed the program 17 times since then. Did you look through your contract?