BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took some pictures this morning for my class project "Grand Theft Auto".

I can't show u those pics that will be used for my presentation, coz Mr.Cop told me not to post them online :rolleyes:
BUT here's one shot:

·
Registered
707 Posts
il'dar, have you considered replacing the yellowish foglights you got now with a white/blue-ish ones to better match your headlights? unless you life in the area with lots of fog, it will be a nice apperance mod. i got hoen for my 911 - highly recommend it:

http://www.hoen-usa.com/fog.htm

(got some cheap 4500K bulbs on ebay for my 750i before i knew about Hoen, so i wouldn't recommend them)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
indostal, which one do u want? and what size?

Yan, I wanted to change those bulbs from the first day I got this car,
but never had time to do it. How hard is it to install them? Also which
bulbs(H3, 7 etc) do I need to get from this web site?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
KA3AX said:
Took some pictures this morning for my class project "Grand Theft Auto".

I can't show u those pics that will be used for my presentation, coz Mr.Cop told me not to post them online :rolleyes:
BUT here's one shot:
Looks NICE :thumbup:

·
Registered
707 Posts
KA3AX said:
Yan, I wanted to change those bulbs from the first day I got this car,
but never had time to do it. How hard is it to install them? Also which
bulbs(H3, 7 etc) do I need to get from this web site?
not hard at all. i am pretty sure 745s use H3 for foglights, but double check in your manual. my 750 uses 9006 though.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Beautiful 7er!!!!!!!!!!! :)

·
Master of the Universe
1,348 Posts
I'm in the process of putting HID fogs in my 7. Has anyone else done this? They use the same factory bumper and light shields but are hyper white and bright as hell.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm in the process of putting HID fogs in my 7. Has anyone else done this? They use the same factory bumper and light shields but are hyper white and bright as hell.
I hear the HID H3 retrofit is a good one and a nice match for my new 6k HID headlights. I will be having üm•nitza inc. install mine this coming week and will post my feedback (and pics) when they are installed.

·
Registered
100 Posts
You have one sweet ride. I traded my 745i in about 6 weeks ago for a 550i and miss it every day. The only thing I would do if I were you is to get the euro front license plate module for a cleaner, more original look. I know when I was looking for one, I found some on eBay for >$50 (painted).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts