BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Munchen bound
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's been a long wait, some days better than others, but home it is at last. I plan to post pics but I'm just too tired tonight, but promise to post tomorrow.:snooze:

I wanted to thank Bimmerfest for the incredible knowledge it provided me in purchasing the car, taking delivery, and touring Germany/Austria. From hotels, routes, restaurants, vignette, parking, dinning, it was easier with your help.:)

JSpira, Hayden, asaseaban, ViaPerturbatio, to name a few, made a big difference in my trip and car options selection. I appreciate your help, and advice. What a great environment of car enthusiasts.:fruit:

While the chapter of my ED has come to a close, my BMW experience is just beginning with the new 7. I have a lot to learn when it comes to this car, and plan on leaning quite heavily on the 7 forum.

So, thanks once again for making my European trip with my mom a life-long memory. :cool:

·
Registered
459 Posts
-

Lovely 7er! Enjoy it Stateside and in safety.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Congrats BMR2009! Are you going to keep your Euro plates on for a while? I'm keeping mine on until I get my CA plates in the mail...

·
Freude am Fahren
19,692 Posts
Super news.

Gratuliere!:thumbup:

·
Y ask y? Ask y not!
602 Posts
Congratulations on the redelivery :)

Now just try to stay out of Sports plus mode or else you'll be adding a quart of oil every week...hehehehe :p

Enjoy the ride and be safe!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Congratulations on the final delivery. It is a great feeling to get the car back in your hands.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts