BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only after about 7 months of ownership with my little bimmer and only 5900 miles on it :clap: I received my drawing of my car's concept. However, its not really a true rendering since the drawing has 4 doors and my car only has 2. But here's a picture of it :)

So along with my welcome pacakge and my drawing, very nice touch. And they sent the drawing to the wrong address, but somehow made its way to me :dunno:

I wonder if these drawing are all the same?? Something to look forward to those who have purchased cars around the same time as me ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
You got sent the e90 version, it's identical to what was sent me.

You should have got this:

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have that one? Can I trade you? I don't want a 4-door one since my car doesn't have 4 doors :(

Who would like to trade? :)

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Yep that's probably why it was sent to the wrong address. The info must have been mixed-up with someone who got an e92 instead of an e90 artwork by mistake. Probably another reason you got it at the 7-mth period instead of anniversary.

Find that person and they probably have your artwork.

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anyone have a coupe picture that they can trade with me?!!?!? Please?!?!!? ;)

·
Skjoni's Dad
1,733 Posts
Why don't you trade your coupe for a sedan? Then you'd have the right drawing and 2 more doors!:thumbup:

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why don't you trade your coupe for a sedan? Then you'd have the right drawing and 2 more doors!:thumbup:
No thanks :) I like my coupe, its fitting for me!!

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Does anyone have a coupe picture that they can trade with me?!!?!? Please?!?!!? ;)
Try contacting BMWNA customer service and tell them that the dealer sent the wrong the artwork and they'll probably take care of you. Then you'll have both a sedan and coupe picture. :thumbup:

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Try contacting BMWNA customer service and tell them that the dealer sent the wrong the artwork and they'll probably take care of you. Then you'll have both a sedan and coupe picture. :thumbup:
Will do!! Thanks :) Speaking of BMWNA, I've already made my monthly payment for Novemer :cry:

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Will do!! Thanks :) Speaking of BMWNA, I've already made my monthly payment for Novemer :cry:
What does that have to do with anything? :dunno:

The payment goes to BMWFS and you're contacting BMWNA.

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What does that have to do with anything? :dunno:

The payment goes to BMWFS and you're contacting BMWNA.
It has absolutely nothing to do with anything...it just reminded me that :neener: :p

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So I just called BMW NA and they advised I contact my dealer, so that's next on my list :)

·
Here comes trouble!
8,356 Posts
I'll trade you for whatever they send me, which I am sure is a 4 door rendering. ;)

·
Registered
216 Posts
I got the 2 door sketch, but the mailman decided to fold it in half to make it fit in my mailbox. Now it has a nice crease down the middle. :mad:

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got the 2 door sketch, but the mailman decided to fold it in half to make it fit in my mailbox. Now it has a nice crease down the middle. :mad:
Ewww...that's too bad :( Luckily, mine was in a large cardboard box envelope with cardboard in it to keep it from folding, but too bad its the wrong one though :cry:

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
wow, I have the same one BMWGAL that my sister gave me almost 3 years ago. I guess they haven't changed them?

·
Premium Member
7,614 Posts
Ewww...that's too bad :( Luckily, mine was in a large cardboard box envelope with cardboard in it to keep it from folding, but too bad its the wrong one though :cry:
How large is the actual drawing?

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts