BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I don't know what happened to my car but last night it went haywire.
The dsc warning light, service engine soon light, brake light, and eml light all came on at the same time. The transmission started slipping and the gas pedal felt like there was no pressure, it was very VERY easy to push. Does anyone have any ideas?

Regards,

Johnny

·
Banned
9,901 Posts
Sounds just fine, I wouldn't be concerned.

You ought to have that lobotomy checked, though... sounds like they used a tablespoon instead of a teaspoon when they did yours.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
got the lobotomy checked, everything's ok. thanks for the input, i appreciate it. you were right on the spot. u should become a mechanic, you really know your technical info. thanks again!

·
Banned
9,901 Posts
bimmerboy said:
got the lobotomy checked, everything's ok. thanks for the input, i appreciate it. you were right on the spot. u should become a mechanic, you really know your technical info. thanks again!
My pleasure.

Actually, I used to be a mechanic, but it was such good training for the medical profession, I applied for a job as Chief of Neurosurgery at the local medical center. Been changing fluids and replacing worn parts on the local population ever since.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts