BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Brilliant!
9,932 Posts
THUD

That's the sound of alee hitting the ground after passing out from seeing these pics! :lmao:

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike 325xi said:
THUD

That's the sound of alee hitting the ground after passing out from seeing these pics! :lmao:
It may not be washed until April :yikes:

Do you think that I should try to squeeze it in tomorrow? :D The pollen and water spots will just return :eek:

·
Brilliant!
9,932 Posts
nate328Ci said:

It may not be washed until April :yikes:

Do you think that I should try to squeeze it in tomorrow? :D The pollen and water spots will just return :eek:
We get the same problem up here in the later spring...if you drive real fast it makes some really cool swirl patterns in the pollen on the hood :thumb:

·
Brilliant!
9,932 Posts
alee said:
At this point, I'd even recommend the automatic car wash. :eeps: Get the pink wax... it's the best. :thumb:
He could wash that with buckets of bayou water and it would look cleaner!

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Ugh, tell me about it. As soon as I drive the M3 out of my garage, it becomes green too... Those damn swirl marks are killing me again!!! :mad:

·
Premium Member
11,052 Posts
ALEX325i said:
Ugh, tell me about it. As soon as I drive the M3 out of my garage, it becomes green too... Those damn swirl marks are killing me again!!! :mad:
Don't go too nuts with that Porter Cable, or we'll be looking at an Alpine White M3 soon. :D

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
alee said:

Don't go too nuts with that Porter Cable, or we'll be looking at an Alpine White M3 soon. :D
But that's exactly what I was planning on doing this Saturday... :D

J/K... I'll wait until the pollen season is gone... It's not THAT bad here in FL... It's just that I simply can't stand swirl marks... :mad:

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Mike 325xi said:

He could wash that with buckets of bayou water and it would look cleaner!
ROFLMAO!! :lmao:

Yet another good reason to go Grey Green..........it'll just blend in:thumb:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.