BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soo i was driving my car realy fast!!! And notice , smoke coming out of the engine comparment so i puld over into a gas stacion ,pop the hood and caboom their it was fire !! On the left corner wheir the bateryy wires ar at, took my shirt off and try to kill it !! That ddnt work , so i ran toors the nearest ekitinguisher punched it broke the glas , i was panaking at the moment, try to spray and had the lock on!!! Omg took my couple of seconds to turn it offf, but i fanaaly sparayed that wite dust whatever its caled and poom! Put that fkn fire out!!! Omg thank god..!! So the cashier guy comes out all piss and yelling at mee that why ddnt i ask his permision to use the extinguisher! Omfg!! REALLY!!!! i almost kild that dud i was dam pis for what was hapening , and on top of that i get yield att from a stupid cashier from chevron! Hee should bee fuken glad o ddnt blow up that dam gas satcion and hee wouldent ha a job no more specialy on this economy!!!, so long story short i found the prob that couzed the fire and the main power line was hitng the cat converter and thats how ot hapend... ill post a pix of that... so what do you think guys ???

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The funny pary o was blaming it on the seafome i just pored into my car !! Jajaja. More money coming out of my pocet!!

·
Learning Daily
278 Posts
lol that sucks but its funny that you would pull into a gas station when your car is on fire. i feel for you though... i've had similar thing happen to me on a 06 s550... except it was with a rag that fell and i didnt notice..

o btw i enjoy reading your posts. keep posting!! :rofl:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jajaja no intencion to blow up the gas stacion , just needed some gas , put i guess coinsidenc , bucuz withot in extinguisher ! No more beemer for mee, :(...

·
Bored Worker
822 Posts
Still not sure about how the fire happened.. Explain how that wire was touching the exhaust in detail...

I was going to rail you for your typing, but it makes me smile so please continue.

·
Registered
21 X5 xDrive40i
640 Posts
I hate it when the smoke and fire gets out of the wires! Sorry for your bad luck. I'd tow it back to whoever worked on it last and kick their arse. That wire should never even have been close to the exhaust manifold.

·
The King of Common Sense
2,142 Posts
sorry to hear that. wow, the cashier had the gall of getting pissed. BTW, I know you were excited and not thinking, but the word in the thread title is caught, not cached. :rofl:

blow up the gas station if you didn't use the fire extinguisher? He would have said why did you stopped there and put everyone in a dangerous situation. :rofl:

·
Keeping it surreal
43,280 Posts
OP, sorry for your misfortune, BUT...reading your posts is like having someone stab me in the head with a [email protected] icepick....

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jajajaja sorry about my riting its hard to b acuarte with this stupid android phones!!!, but yea i ddnt know it was on fire! I just whanted some cualatie gas..

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mmm i took to the shop ciz it was missing a cat converter... and thats what hapend...the power line was touching the manifull

·
No User Serviceable Parts
1,464 Posts
Fuchi capesta! Tha's a reel bumer maing. Say! It says your mein auto is an M3, but tha's no emm tree in da fotos...

Yer cat a litik converter waz mising? How'd dat hapin?

·
Noone Special
673 Posts
memoal23, If I member from other post, didn't you wirte that you had a shop install cats in your car. If that is true I would go after the shop that did the work.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I hav know idea, i bouht the car and ddnt hav the time tu look at the cat converters jajJaja , but yea i looked nice an i got that ****

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Their you go good memory, thats exactly what im going to dooo. And for that im need my maaaddd. Face!!!!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.