BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Where am I?
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's even worse than usual for me, as I was waiting, then my dealer messed up, and now I'm waiting again. I would have already had my car a month ago... :cry:

But all I care about right now is that over in Germany, a sparkling new M3 is packing its bags for the journey to its new home — mine!

Gotta order some rims...

·
Where am I?
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
atyclb said:
Yep-once you hit 160 everything moves very quickly....

until you get on the boat, that is. :D
At this rate, it's never going to happen! It's been sitting there at 193 for about 9 days now! I have had two people tell me 8 days is usually the max, and today some guy tells me he's seen them languish there for 2+ weeks! Excuse me? I know that 3 boats have left that port since my car arrived there (though catching the first one would have been blind luck).

I want my car! NOW! :mad: :cry:

I need to go take some zoloft now.

20,210 Posts
Imola Ed said:

At this rate, it's never going to happen! It's been sitting there at 193 for about 9 days now! I have had two people tell me 8 days is usually the max, and today some guy tells me he's seen them languish there for 2+ weeks! Excuse me? I know that 3 boats have left that port since my car arrived there (though catching the first one would have been blind luck).

I want my car! NOW! :mad: :cry:

I need to go take some zoloft now.
Have you been at the org M3 board lately? There have been a few reports of long waits at the port lately--most , if not all, of them bound for the West Coast. No explanations though.

·
Where am I?
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
atyclb said:

Have you been at the org M3 board lately? There have been a few reports of long waits at the port lately--most , if not all, of them bound for the West Coast. No explanations though.
I actually haven't visited there in a while. Maybe I'll take a peek later. Thanks!

G

·
now for those wheels....I got an even better price for you if you order 'em by next week :yikes:

If you wanna be tempted...email me to find out :angel:

Congrats on the car finally moving along though.....

·
Where am I?
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Re: It's finally on the boat.

SteveT said:

When did you spec yours out? I may spec mine in April for a May production. Congratulations!
My order went in in late Jan. I got a week 10 (wk of March 8) production slot and it only just got on the boat yesterday or Tuesday.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Glad your car is on the water IE. It does take a few days for either the BMWNA or Wallenius systems to update themselves and show your sled is aboard.

The ship mine is on just made it's last stop in prior to sailing for the Canal and now due in to port on 4/3. The wait keeps getting harder....

oc

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.