BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Pursuitof325i. You daughter is a sweetheart. She reminds me
of my two girls when they were little a long time ago. Anyway,
it looks like you'll be taking care of that car for her some day.
She can't wait to get behind a wheel of a BMW.:)

·
Casey!
17,665 Posts
"Uh Mom, I'll be back in a few hours. Neiman Marcus is having a sale and you know how Teddy can't resist a sale!"

Great pic and cute kid!

--> fixed my own post

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys ...and she LOVES that car ....just like me ...hehe i am a single mom her dad isnt in her life but i am sure i will be hearing about the sales at sax fith ave soon ha ha ....she seems to love cars which is good :) ....i just couldnt resist taking those pics she looked so chic :) ....Cadence Alexia might be famous someday ha ha

·
Casey!
17,665 Posts
Pursuitof325i said:
thanks guys ...and she LOVES that car ....just like me ...hehe i am a single mom her dad isnt in her life but i am sure i will be hearing about the sales at sax fith ave soon ha ha ....she seems to love cars which is good :) ....i just couldnt resist taking those pics she looked so chic :) ....Cadence Alexia might be famous someday ha ha
Fixed my post. If Dad isn't involved with her then he doesn't deserve to be in my post!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats very sweet of ya ....and funny u mentioned the teddy ...that bear is sooo important to her...he came from england and he can never be out of her sight :) ...haha

·
Casey!
17,665 Posts
Pursuitof325i said:
thats very sweet of ya ....and funny u mentioned the teddy ...that bear is sooo important to her...he came from england and he can never be out of her sight :) ...haha
My daughter is 8 and has had the same kitty since she was 2. Got it in the Pittsburgh airport and Kitty hasn't left her side since.

·
8,380 Posts
Have you guys seen the video from CNN.com that a 4-yr old kid from India driving a car/van? Maybe you can try taking a picture of your daughter doing that...

Just kidding, of course... ok, your daughter's not going to drive anything less than a Bimmer in the future, Pursuitof325i!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Griffoun said:
Have you guys seen the video from CNN.com that a 4-yr old kid from India driving a car/van? Maybe you can try taking a picture of your daughter doing that...

Just kidding, of course... ok, your daughter's not going to drive anything less than a Bimmer in the future, Pursuitof325i!
of course i want her to have the best :) .....and i am a bmw owner for good now ...this car has me hooked ...LOVE IT

·
Do the interns get Glocks
9,324 Posts
Arent those keys going to scratch the car :yikes: :eek:
:D

Whats with the flags on the Camaro? Were you in a parade?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LmtdSlip said:
Arent those keys going to scratch the car :yikes: :eek:
:D

Whats with the flags on the Camaro? Were you in a parade?
lol actually she was very careful....and the camaro is a Trans am ..:) ...close enough though good eye.....no she wasnt in a parade ....july forth we made her look festive and havent taken them off yet ...the car was sent to get a head gasket done and five days after it was fixed she lost oil pressure....so she sits waiting to go to south carolina to get her engine out and rebuilt...poor old girl :(.....my daughter callls her the sick car lol
july 4th pic

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the "death" of the ta paved the way for the BMW.....i was so sad about my TA ....my dad knew how much i wanted a BMW as my next car that he found and bought the BMW i have now ...i got a loan and bought it off him ...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts