BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer has tried to contact the peformance center and said they are playing phone tag and he has not been able to set up a date. My car is in transit and I want to get a date set asap, would my dealer have already contacted the center and notified them he will be setting a date when he ordered the car?? let me know. thanks

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
No phone call is needed to schedule a date. All your CA has to do is submit a reservation form. Since we schedule in the order we receive them, we won't discuss dates over the phone as typically those dates are booked before we get to that customer's reservation.

I can assure you if you CA hasn't submitted a reservation we are already booked in November and December unless there are any cancellations.

Hope that helps :thumbup:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No phone call is needed to schedule a date. All your CA has to do is submit a reservation form. Since we schedule in the order we receive them, we won't discuss dates over the phone as typically those dates are booked before we get to that customer's reservation.

I can assure you if you CA hasn't submitted a reservation we are already booked in November and December unless there are any cancellations.

Hope that helps :thumbup:
my ca said he just sent in a reservation today. So i guess it looks like december isnt going to happen unless there is a cancellation like you said. I will wait until there is one hopefully.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
It's not impossible. Howerver you may have to wait a little longer for a date.

I saw on another post that your vehicle is scheduled to arrive at the port on Thanksgiving. I spoke with Kelli, who does our scheduling, and she stated you would be looking at a spot after December 9th. The VPC and the port will be closed for Thanksgiving and will be back on 11/30.

It's not a high percentage that someone will cancel, but there may be a couple spots. She has some people that have been offered dates and have not confirmed. She will try calling them tomorrow to see if they are going to cancel or come on those dates.

I hope to see you here soon :thumbup:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's not impossible. Howerver you may have to wait a little longer for a date.

I saw on another post that your vehicle is scheduled to arrive at the port on Thanksgiving. I spoke with Kelli, who does our scheduling, and she stated you would be looking at a spot after December 9th. The VPC and the port will be closed for Thanksgiving and will be back on 11/30.

It's not a high percentage that someone will cancel, but there may be a couple spots. She has some people that have been offered dates and have not confirmed. She will try calling them tomorrow to see if they are going to cancel or come on those dates.

I hope to see you here soon :thumbup:
Ok that sounds good. If I could get a spot on the 10th or the 11th that would be great. I really appreciate your quick responses and your help with this matter. THANKS!!!!!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh and sorry the eta is the 25th to brunswick in georgia so maybe they will go to sc the same day but i doubt it so i guess it will wait till the 30th to go to sc.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will have an answer about delivery tomorrow hopefully its good news!! I want to go to the performance center bad!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts