BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, my name is Nick i'm 22 and i just recently picked up my first BMW for a steal. 1990 525i all black with black leather and 61,000 original miles. paid $2900 for it. not a bad deal. even came with a set of 20" Niche GT wheels wrapped in brand new Nitto NT555 tires. i attached a few pics of it.

ever since i started to drive i have mostly been into acuras and have owned probably like 10 total or somewhere around that sorta lost count. my other car besides the 525i is a 92 Acura Integra GS that i pretty much completely rebuilt myself, everything engine/drivtrain wise is pretty much new except the transmission itself and has over $2,000 in suspension parts so it rides on rails. total invested in it is around $10,000 right now and i picked up the car itself for $100.

like i said this is my first BMW and i have always wanted one ever since i was younger and now that i have one i hope i can learn as much about this car as i have with my previous cars.

i do have a few issues with it i am trying to figure out. the main issue is the brake/tail lights that are in the trunk lid dont work, the reverse lights do and so does the outer lights and signals. and because of this the Brake Light display comes on every once in a while. any help on that is appreciated

Attachments

·
Retired Official Welcomer
8,310 Posts
Welcome aboard. :hi: You have been officially welcomed to the 'Fest. Post your question in the 5er forum. You'll get a better response there. :thumbup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts