BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
paddle shifter
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She says I spend too much time checking out the post at bimmerfest. She says everyone here belongs to the BMW cult and Jon Shafer is the cult leader. Am I in a cult? I don't think so.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Not with only 86 posts under ur belt.. now get in the top 20 and without a doubt yes! :eeps:

·
In a ton of debt...
1,837 Posts
Oh just browse bimmerfest at work. Unless your gf checks on you at work... then you are on your own :lmao:

·
paddle shifter
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just checked Top 20 posts... Our fearless leader, Jon Shafer, isn't in the top 20. I guess he better get busy.

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,473 Posts
Mdk330i said:
I just checked Top 20 posts... Our fearless leader, Jon Shafer, isn't in the top 20. I guess he better get busy.
I can't post here what my wife thinks...

:tsk:

·
Automotive Monomaniac
10,706 Posts
You should have seen my wife's look when I told her I was going to Death Valley with some guys I met on the Internet.

Priceless!

·
•••••••
16,117 Posts
Emission said:
You should have seen my wife's look when I told her I was going to Death Valley with some guys I met on the Internet.

Priceless!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
paddle shifter
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Emission said:

Priceless!
Yeah! When I read how many hours you guys went driving, I thought you were all crazy, out of your minds. Who, in their right mind, would drive for 700 miles in 10 hours.

I wish I was there. :bawling:

·
•••••••
16,117 Posts

·
paddle shifter
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Was there a purpose to your trip or did you just do it to drive? Sedona is nice and all but that trip is out of this world. I hope you have a CD changer. I really think you might need some help. Professional help. Very, very soon.:lmao:

·
•••••••
16,117 Posts
Mdk330i said:
Was there a purpose to your trip or did you just do it to drive? Sedona is nice and all but that trip is out of this world. I hope you have a CD changer. I really think you might need some help. Professional help. Very, very soon.:lmao:
Just did it to drive, an iPod, and yes, I think help is in order. :D

·
paddle shifter
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Plaz said:

Just did it to drive, an iPod, and yes, I think help is in order. :D
YOU DA MAN!!!:thumbup:

I think you should be our cult leader.

·
My TARDIS is a BMW
5,352 Posts
Emission said:
Priceless!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I couldn't see his face through the telephone, but I'm very sure my dad had the exact same reaction when I mentioned it to him (afterwards of course). I'd have given him an MI if I had also mentioned that most of the trip was done a triple digit speeds. :yikes:

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Emission said:

Priceless!
I can imagine, I ran the idea past my wife abotu flying out to go along. I got the ultimate :rolleyes: :confused: :tsk: look .

She also used to give me the business about too much time here, but since a lot of members here have provided me (and her) with some good info/help, etc. she has lightened up.

Heck she even noticed your car was a Porsche :thumbup:

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Emission said:

Priceless!
I'll fly 10000 miles to meet some guys I met on the Internet.

How bout that ? :D

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Jon Shafer said:

I can't post here what my wife thinks...

:tsk:
"I come to bring the Community together"

"We are not worthy oh Great Shafe"

Something like this :D

·
Premium Member
11,052 Posts
Alex Baumann said:

After meeting a few guys from here and .org, I'd have to say I'm afraid to meet any more people I met on the Internet. :yikes:

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Alex Baumann said:

Works for me :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts