BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Very nice ride Technic! I like the front too. I like the headlights on the sedans they flow alittle more with their pull in the back and point in the bottom middle, and 18's nice choice. There's not that many cars out there that I've seen optioned like yours.

Congrads

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Rufus330Ci said:
I'm pretty sure BMW doesn't do tint, but do they?? The local place that did 20% all the way around my last car went out of business....
Nah, there isn't much of a chance that they have the facilities within the dealer. They will happily refer you to a third-party shop that they have heard good news about, but then again it could just be the sales manager's brother's garage. :confused:

·
Registered
783 Posts
Great Photos.

Once question, what is that beautiful exterior color? Is it Orient Blue or Black? I can't tell. I'm sure Orient Blue kind of looks black in different shading.

·
Registered
362 Posts
ooooohhhhhhhh

What beauty. It is blinding. Mine should look as hot, only with the Coupe.

I think I will keep the standard wood, but the Birch is nice. Where can I buy just the steering wheel wood piece, and about how much for the myrtle wood?

thanks for sharing

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.