BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 97 e36 but picked up this guy for 850 bucks. Wasnt running when i got there and I checked it out knowing the problem and got the guy to go down 200 bucks. Once i got home I replaced the kill switch wire and boom she ran great. Only goes 40ish but really fun! I sold my old vw a while ago and the bmw never has problems so I really needed something to wrench on

Attachments

· Registered
895 Posts
It's a classic; a functioning one at that, which is quite cool.

If I were you I would probably do some DIY work to restore the appearance back to the original look. Old classic deserves to be brought back to the original form.

· Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a classic; a functioning one at that, which is quite cool.

If I were you I would probably do some DIY work to restore the appearance back to the original look. Old classic deserves to be brought back to the original form.
Yeah Im thinking about it. This is the first bike ive ever owned but also the first one ive ever ridden. I like the look of it right now but like you said the more I learn about them, the more ill want it back to original

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.