1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Who, me?
2,733 Posts
So... that interior color is Hot Chocolate?

Not sure if I like the monochromatic treatment, or not... but, it is certainly striking!

Congratulations!

·
E30,840i,F80 M3comp,640GT
1,093 Posts
Enjoy!
I envy your rear seat space.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Couple more pictures:

·
Registered
207 Posts
nice seats. what dealer did you go with?

blueguydotcom, try to figure out how much time your kids are going to be in your car. I bought my 5'er (instead of a 3'er) when my wife was pregnant with #1 for the larger room. We then bought the x5. I have 2 kids (one rear facing kidlet). My kids in the last 3 years, have been in my 5'er just four times. Now, I am considering downsizing to a 3er or mini.

best of luck.

·
Not Wearing Pants
13,832 Posts
nice seats. what dealer did you go with?

blueguydotcom, try to figure out how much time your kids are going to be in your car. I bought my 5'er (instead of a 3'er) when my wife was pregnant with #1 for the larger room. We then bought the x5. I have 2 kids (one rear facing kidlet). My kids in the last 3 years, have been in my 5'er just four times. Now, I am considering downsizing to a 3er or mini.

best of luck.
1 kid. If i get my way, I get snipped immediately thereafter. Hell, I'll gladly go in now for a snip.

The kid will ride daily to grandma's for drop-off. Any family trips will be in the wife's car.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Who, me?
2,733 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
The beauty about the back speat space are the seat designs. I test drove the MCS (I know not the clubman) bact to back with the 335 coupe. I sat comfortably in the backseat of the mini but could barely fit in the 335. the backseats have depressed butts, almost bucket-seat like. So, you sit deeper and thus have more leg room.

Pretty cool! Look at the back seat leg room!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts