BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up this gorgeous San Remo Green 430i with M Sport package yesterday! I have had a couple of BMWs in the past; first was a 2009 328i coupe, which I traded for a CPO 2014 435i M Sport in Estoril Blue. Sadly, I totaled the 435i in less than one year of ownership. :( I got back into my original German brand, VW, with a 2018 GTI after the accident. The GTI was a 6 sp manual and super fun, but it just wasn't a BMW.

I'm so happy to be back in the brand, and in this gorgeous car to boot! I think the new styling is unique and beautiful, and the San Remo Green is an awesome color; I love how it changes in different lighting. Also, I have to say the interior upgrades/quality is on an entirely new planet compared to the previous generation! Anyway, just thought I'd share! :)

·
Freedom isn't free!!
2018 Glacier Silver 340i M Sport
19,992 Posts
Congrats on the new car! That is a beautiful color.

Reactions: MB330 and SaxyBMW

·
Ich liebe mein BMW
3,776 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous, Congrats! I have to say.. the new styling is growing on me.

Reactions: SaxyBMW

·
Registered
984 Posts
Congratulations. Good luck, enjoy and be safe.

·
Registered
430i
13 Posts
You'll have to get use to the compliments! People love the lines and the grill! I think with the engine and the transmission combo, it will be one of the best to come out of BMW in a while. Have fun reading the manual! Lots of play things!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Beautiful exterior/interior combination - enjoy. Hope you don’t need a front plate in your State.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks! I guess I'm biased, but I think it's a gorgeous design! And this color combo... I'm obsessed. lol
great pictures of your new car, congratulations, its so nice. I got the green too but got oyster interior.. i think the green is such a beautiful color and i love it so much.. it changes as the sun changes.. its an amazing color! here is my baby...this is after PPF on front end and fenders and ceramic coat and tint at 20% ( XPEL). Took them about a week to do the car.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
great pictures of your new car, congratulations, its so nice. I got the green too but got oyster interior.. i think the green is such a beautiful color and i love it so much.. it changes as the sun changes.. its an amazing color! here is my baby...this is after PPF on front end and fenders and ceramic coat and tint at 20% ( XPEL). Took them about a week to do the car.
Very nice! I’m a little jealous that you got the convertible! Enjoy it!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Wow, that’s awesome!

Reactions: Omelette
1 - 20 of 42 Posts