Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been having fun with my new camera. Went to Pohanka Lexus last night and took some pics of the used Maranello.

The wallpaper pic...

·
Registered
889 Posts
How could anyone let a car that beautiful get so dirty :dunno:

Not like they're hurting for $$ get the car detailed.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zaphod said:
How could anyone let a car that beautiful get so dirty :dunno:

Not like they're hurting for $$ get the car detailed.
I feel the same way. It hurt to see it collecting dust like that. And water spots everywhere... maybe if I volunteer to clean it they'll lend it to me for a day?? :D

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
JST said:
What could they have possibly traded that on at the Lexus dealer?
uh... Ten IS300's.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JST said:
What could they have possibly traded that on at the Lexus dealer?
:dunno: :dunno:

But like I mentioned before in a previous thread, just last week there was a Viper GTS and a pretty-much brand new SL500 sitting next to it.

Maybe its just a ploy to attract customers. Maybe the dealership bought them used to act as showpieces, instead of someone trading them in.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Teej said:

:dunno: :dunno:

But like I mentioned before in a previous thread, just last week there was a Viper GTS and a pretty-much brand new SL500 sitting next to it.

Maybe its just a ploy to attract customers. Maybe the dealership bought them used to act as showpieces, instead of someone trading them in.
my friends work there and they tell me that most of them are bought from auctions, not traded in.
I seen that car. So sorry to see if such horrible condition. It was under a tree with all tree saps on it.

i just don't get it.

LIL raja

1 - 9 of 9 Posts