BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Steve
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grabbed this beauty the Friday before Thanksgiving. 2023 X5 45e Phytonic Blue and Silverstone Sensafin. Driving Assistance Pro, Luxury Seating Package, M Sport Package, Parking Assistance Package, Executive Package, Climate Comfort Package, M Sport Brakes with Blue Caliper, Trailer Hitch and Extended Shadowline. Was all set to order one in the Green with Cognac with only difference being the H-K Stereo. This was a custom order a buyer decided not to take and I got the benefit (a nice discount, loyalty rebate, CCA rebate, get the EV tax credit, and took my out of my lease on 530e a year early). Never knew I could lover a color combo so much. The pics don't do justice. What a great driving machine - eats the highway right up. :) And, added the Orvis state protector for the pups.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Car Automotive tire
Tire Vehicle registration plate Wheel Car Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant
Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Car Automotive tire
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Steering wheel
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Window Car seat cover

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Window Car seat cover

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Steering wheel

· Do You Smell That?
751 Posts
Such a great SUV and the colors are amazing, I agree.

How did you like your 530e? I had one and it was one of my favorite daily drivers since I got almost 40 mpg and got to park at chargers next to Leafs and Prius. :)

Congrats and have fun learning all of the systems.

· Registered
14 Posts
Congrats. I have almost the same spec as you. Someone declined delivery! It is the nicest car I've had so far in life. It's an awesome machine. My only gripe is the the slow onboard charger. Wish it had 7.2 kW like my previous Audi Q5e, instead of 3.7 kW. Oh well, no such thing as the perfect car. Happy motoring!

· Registered
1,402 Posts
My only gripe is the the slow onboard charger. Wish it had 7.2 kW like my previous Audi Q5e, instead of 3.7 kW. Oh well, no such thing as the perfect car. Happy motoring!
Not that it will help you but charging will be increased to 7.4kW next April with the LCI.

· Steve
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Such a great SUV and the colors are amazing, I agree.

How did you like your 530e? I had one and it was one of my favorite daily drivers since I got almost 40 mpg and got to park at chargers next to Leafs and Prius. :)

Congrats and have fun learning all of the systems.
Loved my 530e. I've always been a sedan guy and this was a "big" decision. Lease was coming up and I decided with my wife doing more and more road trips since retirement, it's nice to have the extra space and be a little higher up. And, it helps that the X5 feels quicker and handles great for a big vehicle. Still get to park at the chargers too!! Have gone from 18-19 electric range to 30 which helps too. :)

· Steve
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all!! Loving the ride!!

· Happily Driving
7,511 Posts
Grabbed this beauty the Friday before Thanksgiving. 2023 X5 45e Phytonic Blue and Silverstone Sensafin. Driving Assistance Pro, Luxury Seating Package, M Sport Package, Parking Assistance Package, Executive Package, Climate Comfort Package, M Sport Brakes with Blue Caliper, Trailer Hitch and Extended Shadowline. Was all set to order one in the Green with Cognac with only difference being the H-K Stereo. This was a custom order a buyer decided not to take and I got the benefit (a nice discount, loyalty rebate, CCA rebate, get the EV tax credit, and took my out of my lease on 530e a year early). Never knew I could lover a color combo so much. The pics don't do justice. What a great driving machine - eats the highway right up. :) And, added the Orvis state protector for the pups.
Looks fantastic.

· Registered
3,112 Posts
You can ignore people...it's easy to configure, then you don't have to put up with those that tend to irritate you...

That's a nice color combination, and I very much enjoy my 45e...I think you will, too. It doesn't suit everyone, but some have little regard for others different needs or preferences.

· D'oh, You Kids!
1984 633CSi, 1985 635CSi, 1985 325e, 1987 325is, 1993 325is, 1995 318is, 1995 M3, 2003 F150
32,094 Posts
Speedyman's sarcastic post removed.

@speedyman, stop it. You won't be warned again.

Reactions: Me530 and SunFun

· Steve
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Reactions: SunFun and Me530

· Registered
53 Posts
Got mine about a year ago (it's whining about going in for an oil change). Completely great car. I'm jealous you got a blue one - when I got mine, the only colors available were white (no!) or two shades of black.

· Registered
1,402 Posts
Got mine about a year ago (it's whining about going in for an oil change). Completely great car. I'm jealous you got a blue one - when I got mine, the only colors available were white (no!) or two shades of black.
Blue has been available since introduction.

· Registered
2 Posts

View attachment 1076632
View attachment 1076633 View attachment 1076631 View attachment 1076632 View attachment 1076633 View attachment 1076634 View attachment 1076635
View attachment 1076635
View attachment 1076634
That is a sharp looking combo. Beautiful BMW Is headliner a silver stone color. There is a lot of high rating reviews of Sensafin leather like product. I’m still old school grew up in the 60’s with leather look seats. They have improved wear and look. I had a loaner last week 5 Series with Sensafin it was great. But 6 years from now leather can be redyed can you do the same with Sensafin. Dave

· Registered
1,402 Posts
There's "available" and then there's "available for build at the tail end of supply chain problems." We ran into the latter. We don't have a wireless phone charger, either, because the chips weren't available.
Unlikely but if that is what they told you then that is fine. There has never been any restriction on Phytonic Blue. Supply chain problems are still very bad so definitely was not a tail end. ;)

Reactions: Greg Pf
1 - 20 of 25 Posts