BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

You know, bash Adrichris Von Bangledoonk all you want...The Z3, Z4, Z5, Z8 and Z9 all looks like winners to me.

Sign me up for one of these with the exploding 3.2 liter engine, PLEASE!

G

·
Somebody take away Dan's drivers license because he's obviously blind as a bat. Hell, even Nate would agree that that's DAMN ugly.

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
TD said:
Somebody take away Dan's drivers license because he's obviously blind as a bat. Hell, even Nate would agree that that's DAMN ugly.
:lmao:

I shot of humor from TD:thumb:

IMO its not the prettiest caar in the world but not the worst either. But 3.2 engine would make me at least take a look:confused:

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
Looks like a Z8-G35 mut. Don't know if it is more Z8 or more G35, but it is still a dog.:eeps:

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
Alex Baumann said:

Center hump ? It's there to improve aerodynamics :D
Well, if that's the case, the Z3 needs it :bigpimp:

Anyway, I'll have to see the un-camo shots to make a real judgement. It may just be camo. The computer genrated pics looked ok :angel:

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
nate328Ci said:

Well, if that's the case, the Z3 needs it :bigpimp:

Anyway, I'll have to see the un-camo shots to make a real judgement. It may just be camo. The computer genrated pics looked ok :angel:
The last pic I posted (scan) is almost un-camo except for the taped roundel on the front fender (it's the turn signal in the meantime)

·
Registered
10,697 Posts
Cross between an early 80s cadillac Seville (the one w/ the short trunk w/ the spare tire mounted on the rear) and a lates 70's vette (which I happen to think is good looking in 70s kind of way). Its ugly. I'm sure the front will be magnificent to behold.

:thumbdwn:

·
•••••••
16,117 Posts
You guys are just a bunch of curmudgeons who have trained yourself to hate anything new.

I'm with HACK... I think that looks like one bold, sexy machine.

·
Automotive Monomaniac
10,706 Posts
Two comments:

The guys (gals?) holding the conversation in the Del Sol is pretty classic. Are they even doing 60 mph?

A RWD E46 M3 should not be smoking IN FRONT of the rear tires no matter how huge the burnout. Poor car.

·
Automotive Monomaniac
10,706 Posts
One more....

Check out the RX-7's evasive maneuver around the "smoke shield" deployed by the M3!

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Damn, can you imagine if you're the guy in the green Skoal car?

JPinTO said:

The worlds longest burnout:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.