Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
6 RINGS
8,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow G30 owners!

Turned in my F10 lease and took delivery of my ordered G30. Took about two months to come in. Really pleased overall and it’s a nice improvement over the F10.

IMG_0327.jpg IMG_0329.jpg IMG_0334.jpg IMG_0335.jpg IMG_0336.jpg IMG_0337.jpg IMG_0339.jpg IMG_0340.jpg IMG_0341.jpg IMG_0342.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app

·
6 RINGS
8,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all. Was going back and forth on leather dash or alcantara roof. It was the right choice for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest

·
dce
602 Posts
Very sharp! I like how that blue changes in different lights. Congrats and enjoy!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Very nice. I have the same color combo on a boat now... So glad I added the leather dash and Alcantara headliner. Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Beautiful congrats

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Nice. How do you like the overall handling and braking manners compared to the F10?

·
6 RINGS
8,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice. How do you like the overall handling and braking manners compared to the F10?

Everything is better on this car. You can tell there’s more power and that it’s lighter. This car came with continental tires and they seem fine so far but I didn’t have any issues with my old Goodyear’s. Brakes are about the same. I might add the maintenance warranty tho.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Everything is better on this car. You can tell there’s more power and that it’s lighter. This car came with continental tires and they seem fine so far but I didn’t have any issues with my old Goodyear’s. Brakes are about the same. I might add the maintenance warranty tho.

Thanks. I'm extending the brake service to 36k miles. I regret not getting the Alcantara roofliner, but I got the leather dash.

My car arrived in Charleston today and I hope it will be delivered to me within 10 days.

·
6 RINGS
8,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I couldn’t get confirm at the dealer on whether the leather dash covered the top of the doors too. On the F10 I believe you had to order individual leather to get it on top of the doors. My gf will drive the car primarily so I might just add it next month..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts