BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
(.)(.)
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,
the long horizontal brake light on my trunk is peeling off at the corner. I'm not sure if this is due to the heat we've had lately but i can't really come up with another explanation as to why it's happening. There are no visible scratches dents etc on my trunk so i know it wasn't hit by another car. It seems as if it's just lost it's adhesiveness. I'm hoping bmw will replace it for free.:dunno:

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
They should. Just take it into the dealership and ask them to fix it or replace it. I've gotten my lights replaced due to condensation on the inside of the lights. It was alot of condensation too.

*Make sure* that you point it out in person to an SA. Do not describe the problem over the phone. You want to minimize them replacing the wrong light.

·
///M for Motor Sports!
2,946 Posts
Search Post

There is a post about this issue for the 645's. Check it out Steve645 but eitherway it's covered by BMW.

The Master Jedi may chime in with the exact recall from BMW.:rofl: You all know who is the Master Jedi, right?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.