BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so moe (my detailer) came over today and spent a total of eight hours working on the 650. his eye is just amazing in that he can catch all of the small blotches that i would never have even noticed myself. he payed so much attention to every little detail and tottaly baby-ed my car. great work moe!

it has never looked so clean and so good. seriously... wow. i never even imagined it could look so great. now i dont even want to touch it much less than drive it so much depth to the paint now... just incredible.

here are some pictures (that really do not do justice)

:D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey.

www.glisteningperfection.com

that is Moe's site.

if any of u in the socal area are looking for the most anal... perfect detailer... he is your man.

·
///M for Motor Sports!
2,946 Posts
Wow

That is one shiny 650!:thumbup:

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
gbelton said:
That is one shiny 650!:thumbup:
True, and we get the idiotic post and sig from the pretender physician to the sports stars :bs: bmw_M6_08 "This is the way my car look. They same color and rims." who doesn't have his own car. You'd think after 4 years of med school :jack: he'd have a passing understanding of the basics of the English language.

If you were to pay me (Manolo, actually) $1,000 for a detail, your car would look like this too. (Not you, bmw_M6_08, since you don't have one. You - Duke Kewlfish.)

·
///M for Motor Sports!
2,946 Posts
Is He Real?

Malibubimmer said:
True, and we get the idiotic post and sig from the pretender physician to the sports stars :bs: bmw_M6_08 "This is the way my car look. They same color and rims." who doesn't have his own car. You'd think after 4 years of med school :jack: he'd have a passing understanding of the basics of the English language.
What's up with this guy? He will not respond to the group's requests; oh well, guess he's on mute now.

Malibubimmer said:
If you were to pay me (Manolo, actually) $1,000 for a detail, your car would look like this too. (Not you, bmw_M6_08, since you don't have one. You - Duke Kewlfish.)
Yes, remember that guy from the UK who cleans cars for about 1000 pounds. Mal, you know with 1K American your under carriage would be shiny too!:rofl:

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
gbelton said:
Yes, remember that guy from the UK who cleans cars for about 1000 pounds. Mal, you know with 1K American your under carriage would be shiny too!:rofl:
My undercarriage has not seen the light of day for a long, long time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts