BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For starters when I turn the car off the radio stays on up until I hit the alarm is there a way to change that??

Also.. I was told that the car has subwoofers under the seats...

from what I can tell so far.. I really haven't noticed and I thought I would by now. So if I really want to look.. where are they and how can I tell... I know.. go ahead with the shots.. but I wanna know.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Speaker Not Under Seats

When I took delivery of my car I also heard that from this board. The convertible does not have the speakers under the seats, but located in the back on the sides. By sliding the seats all the way up and then back I thought that maybe it was a mistake in the building process. My car has or I paid for the premium sound system and it sounds good to me... :confused:

·
Registered
302 Posts
I cant speak fo the speakers but to turn off the radio and normal accesories after you shut off the car, push the start/stop button again w/out the brake depressed. That is akin to turning the key to the off position.
The first on/off is like accessory mode, second on/off is off.

My subs are in the rear side panels. I don't have logic 7

·
///M for Motor Sports!
2,946 Posts
encinitasguy said:
For starters when I turn the car off the radio stays on up until I hit the alarm is there a way to change that??
Okay, when you turn off the car are you speaking of depressing the on/off start engine button and you retract the key?

Or

Are you pushing the on/off start engine while leveing the key in the steering column?

Before you answer the question...Think about it for a moment...Are you ready? Do you want the Red or Blue Pill?

Okay, if you decide to take the blue pill...You can drive your car an live happily ever after!

If you choose the red pill...I will share with you the truth of your transgressions!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is the CA...

I don't even use the key... as long as I have it I just push the start/stop button and away I go...

but if I hold it down a little longer then just to shut the motor off that works great.. it is just those little things I'm still trying to understand.

Thanks for the info and no pills for me thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.