BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For starters when I turn the car off the radio stays on up until I hit the alarm is there a way to change that??

Also.. I was told that the car has subwoofers under the seats...

from what I can tell so far.. I really haven't noticed and I thought I would by now. So if I really want to look.. where are they and how can I tell... I know.. go ahead with the shots.. but I wanna know.

·
Registered
551 Posts
encinitasguy said:
For starters when I turn the car off the radio stays on up until I hit the alarm is there a way to change that??

Also.. I was told that the car has sub-woofers under the seats...

from what I can tell so far.. I really haven't noticed and I thought I would by now. So if I really want to look.. where are they and how can I tell... I know.. go ahead with the shots.. but I wanna know.
If you quickly hit the start/stop button you go to radio mode. If you hit the button again the radio goes off. If the engine is running and you want to turn everything off at once hold the start/stop button down a couple of seconds.

The subs are under the seats in the floor. If you look you can see the small holes of the sub woofer grill

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.