BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

MY2013 Mineral White Sport Line Delivered-Dover Highway

5131 Views 34 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  kaujong
Hi all, I'd like to share some pics of my newly delivered MY2013 Sports Line Mineral White.

Oh and here's the spec:
MY2013 Sports Mineral White
Premium
Xenon
Shade
Heated Seat
Alarm

Enjoy :D

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Great car. Congratulations!
Congrats kaujong !As i said before, white is definitely the prettiest colour on F30.
Thank you :-D
Nice !!!!!!

Thank you :-D
Congrats !! Enjoy the new Bimmer !! Excellent Pictures. Now we need a few interior pictures :thumbup::bigpimp: BTW, where is Bedford Texas ? We will be driving through Texas on our way back from the PCD. Most likely going through Houston, San Antonio, Austin and Dallas.;) Have fun with your New Bimmer:bigpimp:
If you hit all of those TX cities driving to San Diego then you are really lost. Idrive nav can be bad but not that bad.
Congrats !! Enjoy the new Bimmer !! Excellent Pictures. Now we need a few interior pictures :thumbup::bigpimp: BTW, where is Bedford Texas ? We will be driving through Texas on our way back from the PCD. Most likely going through Houston, San Antonio, Austin and Dallas.;) Have fun with your New Bimmer:bigpimp:
Scenic route

:thumbup:
If you hit all of those TX cities driving to San Diego then you are really lost. Idrive nav can be bad but not that bad.
As you can tell , we are not going the most direct rout through Texas. We have friends in Dallas, have never been to Austin or San Antonio. :thumbup: Since we will be coming from New Orleans , we will be going through Houston. All Routes are subject to change. Thanks. Any places you suggest we see while going through Texas ?;)
Thank you for the comment. Yeah, I have not been able to get good angles oft the interior yet. Once I get it, I will post :-D
Bedford is a suburb of Dallas ... About 30 miles West of Dallas.

I saw this thumbnail, thought you had some funky striped Scottish racing decal going on.

BJ
Hi all, I'd like to share some pics of my newly delivered MY2013 Sports Line Mineral White

Enjoy
:rofl:

That was during delivery. The car was parked just next to the garage door and the sun shined thrugh the glasses of the garage door and making that effect.

I saw this thumbnail, thought you had some funky striped Scottish racing decal going on.

BJ
Very nice. Enjoy the new ride. :)
Artwork on the road. Congratulations, enjoy the new ride.
Thank you for the generous comment. I am humbled. :-D
Artwork on the road. Congratulations, enjoy the new ride.
Play around with the pics

I was playing around with the pics and came up with this

Attachments

Thanks !

;)
Thank you for the comment. Yeah, I have not been able to get good angles oft the interior yet. Once I get it, I will post :-D
Bedford is a suburb of Dallas ... About 30 miles West of Dallas.
Thanks, look forward to the interior Shots. We have friends in Plano and Richadson. Hope to see them when we get near Dallas. Have Fun with your New Bimmer:thumbup:;)
Nice ride. Looking forward to the interior pics. I am waiting for my Sports Line to arrive in early Sept. I see they have installed Conti rubber. Can't tell are they the Summer tires 225/45/18s?
Thank you ... I am still excited.
Very nice, congrats
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.