BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Using SPF 45
Joined
·
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jon -- any pics of these new colors from BMW yet? Or any idea about what they look like?:dunno:

Personally, I'm disappointed to see Steel Gray go. :cry: Of course, Silver Gray may be a worthwhile replacement . . . or not.

Thanks for all your great work here! :D
 

·
DHP pwns ZHP :p
Joined
·
7,078 Posts
Tanning machine said:
Jon -- any pics of these new colors from BMW yet? Or any idea about what they look like?:dunno:

Personally, I'm disappointed to see Steel Gray go. :cry: Of course, Silver Gray may be a worthwhile replacement . . . or not.

Thanks for all your great work here! :D
Not positive, but I believe the E46 Coupe facelift threads contain some examples of what these colors look like. Do a search and you'll probably find'em.

I'm curious how those new colors will look in person though as well as the new LED taillights.
 

·
Using SPF 45
Joined
·
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the E46 Coupe facelift threads contain some examples of what these colors look like.
Saw those. I was wondering if there was confirmation. They silver car looked a lot like Titanium silver. Seems odd that BMW would have two silver colors that are very close, and delete the darker gray color. I would have thought silver gray (if that's the color of the hawaii cars) would replace Tisilver instead.
 

·
DHP pwns ZHP :p
Joined
·
7,078 Posts
Tanning machine said:
Saw those. I was wondering if there was confirmation. They silver car looked a lot like Titanium silver. Seems odd that BMW would have two silver colors that are very close, and delete the darker gray color. I would have thought silver gray (if that's the color of the hawaii cars) would replace Tisilver instead.
No confirmation yet on whether those colors are the actual new ones... I guess we'll just have to wait and see....
 

·
Bimmerfest Founder
Joined
·
15,447 Posts
doeboy said:
No confirmation yet on whether those colors are the actual new ones... I guess we'll just have to wait and see....
This is true.

No "official" confirmation yet...
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top