Hello everyone
Please help,
I have big problem about idle, motor is n52k, i replaced
1)valve cover gasket
2)both vanos solenoid
3) new oem maf
4)valvetronic actuator oem
5) all plugs and coil tested
When car cold rpm hold perfect, accelerate perfect only when engine warm up stuck between 500-700rpm jerking and turn off, only i got 2d06- mass air flow too low, and short trim fuel go to -30(abnormal) for both banks,
When dissconect ECTS idle normally, i checked temperature show normal range,
When dissconnect excentric shaft sensor( vanos not in function) car working lets tell normal.
Tested pins of maf sensor seems all okay, i really lost ideas what can be, unpluged both 02 sensors same thing happening
I understand problem starting when car go in Closed Loop mode. Please help
Inpa picture about freeze frame.
Computer Personal computer Gadget Font Output device

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
With 8 kg/h you have a large leak of air coming in past the MAF. Take a look at the pipe connected to the throttle body, inspect for cracks. Also, make sure the pipe clamps are solid and tighten fully.
Also since you have INPA, you can take a look at analog values and inspect the VANOS set values versus actuals.
How old are plugs? How did you "test" them?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks bro on fast answe.
Well i tested vanos only when disconect Collant sensor temperature and specified value angle is perfect same with actual angle i will tommorow send you picture, And i forgot
to tell when i replaced Valve cover that start happening, yeah you are right thats problem in Air Flow and Fuel ratio, o2 sensors tested perfect new maf, only vacum leak must test again, sure in valvecover have leak

1 - 4 of 4 Posts