BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
L14LIFE
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm a new sposnor here on the forum and I wanted to let anyone in the SoCal area with the dreaded smoking issue know I'm available to help. I have a fully equipped shop located in Corona, CA and can take care of this common issue as well as most any service you may need. I'm and ASE certified Master Technician with Advanced Level Certification and have been a tech for nearly 30 years.

All services begin with a complete diagnosis to be sure it's indeed the valve guides seals that have failed and to also determine if any additional repairs are necessary, such as the secondary air passages that can become plugged on the earlier cars. If you're just in need of the stem seals, $2500 covers the labor, updated valve stem seals, both valve cover gaskets, new CCV diaphragms, NGK plugs, an oil and filter service and tax.

The repair takes a few day to complete. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or to schedule an appointment.

Thanks! -Harry

·
L14LIFE
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I haven't been active for a while. I'm currently available to do The seal job if anyone is in need.. you can text or call me directly at 714-510-4327. Please leave a message if I'm unavailable when you call. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts