Good evening gentleman, 04' 760li w 116k. Since my recent 5months ownership I've replaced with genuine as follows. (Myself a bmw tech)
- Both sides pcv and respective "F" tubes.
- 12 plugs (ngk R) 4 prong.
- resealed upper plenum gaskets
- cleaned both throttle body's without moving plates
- 2 Bosch downstream 02's
- 12 Bosch coils
- Cam sensors.
- both fuel tank breathers and respective plastic lines into the TBs.
- Fresh coded Battery (was the 1st thing I did upon receiving car)
- I've also reset adaptations after o2s a few times. Seems to be smoother for a drive cycle or two.