BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone direct me to photo of this option? And would appreciate your opinions on this color and leather upholstery in general.

Thanks!
 

·
Color blind photographer
Joined
·
1,730 Posts
Try to see the natural brown leather in person if possible. It's a great color and very rich looking. You also can get it with more paint colors than the BMW brochures or web site indicates.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
889 Posts
beauport said:
Try to see the natural brown leather in person if possible. It's a great color and very rich looking. You also can get it with more paint colors than the BMW brochures or web site indicates.
I pick up my Orient Blue/Nat Brown 325i tomorrow. I'll take some pics for you and post them, but as beauport noted, it is best to see it in person as it does look different thank in the pics.

Very sweet interior IMO.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
269 Posts
NAT BROWN (Gary)

Were you in Sausalito on Sunday? I saw a beautiful black 02' 330i that looked as if it had just had a fresh coat of Zaino put on driving by, and I could've sworn it was you. I remember you from your ED pics.:dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
590 Posts
Re: NAT BROWN (Gary)

king of trolls said:
Were you in Sausalito on Sunday? I saw a beautiful black 02' 330i that looked as if it had just had a fresh coat of Zaino put on driving by, and I could've sworn it was you. I remember you from your ED pics.:dunno:
Actually, yes, yes I was. I was cruising around Sausalito with my wife, and visiting parents from SoCal. It's been a few months since I Zainoed her, but I washed it on Friday for the first time in a couple months.

Traffic was so slow you could have walked up and introduced yourself. ;)

--gary
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
269 Posts
Re: Sausalito

Traffic was so slow you could have walked up and introduced yourself

I know I should have, but I also had visitors with me, my wife's uncle and aunt were visiting from England. I would've had to interrupt traffic, and traffic was waaayyy to slow that day that i might of gotten shot for slowing everybody down even more, but a beautiful day indeed. Man!! that car was shining, nice car you got there. When black is clean, it just looks bad A**!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
362 Posts
Zaphod said:


I pick up my Orient Blue/Nat Brown 325i tomorrow. I'll take some pics for you and post them, but as beauport noted, it is best to see it in person as it does look different thank in the pics.

Very sweet interior IMO.
Can Zaphod, or Technic please post some pics or fix the link to the Orient Blue, Natural Brown? I ordered it on Saturday, and would LOVE to see a pic of it soon.

thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
362 Posts
Wow,

Thanks for fixing the link...That car is HOT!!!

I hope my coupe looks as hot when it comes in October. The NB is certainly a rich color and a true show-stopper.

Any idea how much the myrtle wood steering wheel piece would cost and where I can get it?

Thanks for sharing.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top