BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Natural Brown Upholstery

1686 Views 14 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Technic
Can anyone direct me to photo of this option? And would appreciate your opinions on this color and leather upholstery in general.

Thanks!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Here is a link to a thread on this site. Car is a wagon with Nat Brown interior.

Thread

Also, this is a link to Gary's (Nat Brown) site. Click on the link to Nat Brown and Birch Trim.
Try to see the natural brown leather in person if possible. It's a great color and very rich looking. You also can get it with more paint colors than the BMW brochures or web site indicates.
I pick up my Orient Blue/Nat Brown 325i tomorrow. I'll take some pics for you and post them, but as beauport noted, it is best to see it in person as it does look different thank in the pics.

Very sweet interior IMO.
beauport said:
Try to see the natural brown leather in person if possible. It's a great color and very rich looking. You also can get it with more paint colors than the BMW brochures or web site indicates.
Natural Brown

Steel Grey Metallic / Natural Brown Leather

Yeah, Baby, Yeah!!!
NAT BROWN (Gary)

Were you in Sausalito on Sunday? I saw a beautiful black 02' 330i that looked as if it had just had a fresh coat of Zaino put on driving by, and I could've sworn it was you. I remember you from your ED pics.:dunno:
Re: NAT BROWN (Gary)

king of trolls said:
Were you in Sausalito on Sunday? I saw a beautiful black 02' 330i that looked as if it had just had a fresh coat of Zaino put on driving by, and I could've sworn it was you. I remember you from your ED pics.:dunno:
Actually, yes, yes I was. I was cruising around Sausalito with my wife, and visiting parents from SoCal. It's been a few months since I Zainoed her, but I washed it on Friday for the first time in a couple months.

Traffic was so slow you could have walked up and introduced yourself. ;)

--gary
Thanks, Gary.

I saw your site and I knew then that I have to have the birchwood.
Re: Sausalito

Traffic was so slow you could have walked up and introduced yourself

I know I should have, but I also had visitors with me, my wife's uncle and aunt were visiting from England. I would've had to interrupt traffic, and traffic was waaayyy to slow that day that i might of gotten shot for slowing everybody down even more, but a beautiful day indeed. Man!! that car was shining, nice car you got there. When black is clean, it just looks bad A**!
Can Zaphod, or Technic please post some pics or fix the link to the Orient Blue, Natural Brown? I ordered it on Saturday, and would LOVE to see a pic of it soon.

thanks
Zaphod said:

I pick up my Orient Blue/Nat Brown 325i tomorrow. I'll take some pics for you and post them, but as beauport noted, it is best to see it in person as it does look different thank in the pics.

Very sweet interior IMO.
The link is fixed... I have no idea of what happened.
Wow,

Thanks for fixing the link...That car is HOT!!!

I hope my coupe looks as hot when it comes in October. The NB is certainly a rich color and a true show-stopper.

Any idea how much the myrtle wood steering wheel piece would cost and where I can get it?

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks... check http://www.bmw330ci.com/DIY_Part_Numbers.htm for part #'s for Ci's. The steering wheel trim should be around $150 with discount.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.