BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the full NAVI from Raza from the www.bimmerforums.com board. But I have found that his stuff came out of a 98, and my car is a 2001. That and his Navi Harness is for Non DSP, and I have DSP in my car. I can't use the MKII because the Retro Harness I just bought from www.bimmernav.com doesn't have the trimble plug. I can't use the Navi Stereo cause the retro harness has the new flat pin plug. There isn't a flat pin to round pin adaptor cable out there, only the other way around. Plus I don't need the AMP cause I have DSP anyways.

So now, I have a bunch of parts avail, and I was curious to what they are worth. I'm thinking about puting them on eBay.

98' Navi Harness (NON DSP) $250?
Navi Stereo $200?
Navi AMP (NON DSP) $100?
MKII Navi Computer w/Trimble $250?

Let me know...I really have no idea what this stuff is worth. :dunno:

If anyone is interested in these parts, send me a PM.

Thanks,
Brandon

·
looking for a car
2,576 Posts
I bought the full NAVI from Raza from the www.bimmerforums.com board. But I have found that his stuff came out of a 98, and my car is a 2001. That and his Navi Harness is for Non DSP, and I have DSP in my car. I can't use the MKII because the Retro Harness I just bought from www.bimmernav.com doesn't have the trimble plug. I can't use the Navi Stereo cause the retro harness has the new flat pin plug. There isn't a flat pin to round pin adaptor cable out there, only the other way around. Plus I don't need the AMP cause I have DSP anyways.

So now, I have a bunch of parts avail, and I was curious to what they are worth. I'm thinking about puting them on eBay.

98' Navi Harness (NON DSP) $250?
Navi Stereo $200?
Navi AMP (NON DSP) $100?
MKII Navi Computer w/Trimble $250?

Let me know...I really have no idea what this stuff is worth. :dunno:

If anyone is interested in these parts, send me a PM.

Thanks,
Brandon
sell the complete set. you will get more.

·
L C B
1,283 Posts
excellent. I might have to nab this stuff- I have a 98 non dsp this would hook right into.

it's the smaller nav screen right?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
excellent. I might have to nab this stuff- I have a 98 non dsp this would hook right into.

it's the smaller nav screen right?
You can use the smaller screen or the widescreen if you like. The MKII supports widescreen with the latest software.

I have a small screen, but I can't afford to buy a widescreen to replace it. I've got my eye on eBay, but I doubt I'll pull the trigger due to the extra costs. I'm already into this $2000 bucks now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts